I Believe in a Thing Called Love

Tom and I recently went to the Fillmore to see The Darkness. Although not at all enthusiastic about the outing, Tom reluctantly agreed to go with me so I wouldn't have to go alone. I bribed him with some excellent Cajun food at Elite Cafe beforehand, so he was appeased to a small extent. The show was a rockin' good time. Great music, falsetto, guitar solos, and a few theatrics, although (unfortunately) not as many cheesy antics as when I saw them in 2004. Here are a few poor quality photos I snapped at the show:






Here is a nice video for your listening and viewing enjoyment. This is from a London show where Brian May from Queen got up and played with them (which, of course, did not happen in San Francisco, but you can't have everything!).

Comments

Popular Posts